drank Wellness by Joy's Teaspoon

Finally having the big mug I was meant to have yesterday. This tea continues to be a favourite in large quantities, especially when I have to head out into the cold world in the morning.

Today I found myself wondering what it would taste like with some mint thrown in, so I might give that a shot sometime. Probably terrible, but I really wanted to give it a go. Another time!

In exciting news, the new travel mug is working out fine so far, though it is nearly identical so that’s to eb expected. Kept my receipt, so I can actually use the warranty this time if necessary.

Boiling 8 min or more

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada