drank Long Life Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

Second steep was impressive. Nearly as strong in peachy flavour, I actually lost/got used to the buttery aspect of oolong. The liquor was not as dark, but I also under-heated the water accidentally. Keeping the leaves to try a third tonight or tomorrow.

aisling of tea

Oh, this is one of our favorites! We have a bag waiting for us…if only I could lose those last few pounds! It’s my reward, you see. Anyway, my wife and I are both ape for this oolong…I’m crazy for any oolong, actually. I can’t wait to get my hands on it!

Uniquity

I wasn’t a big fan of it the first time I tried it, but I quite enjoyed it today. My tea tastes have changed tremendously in the last two months of paying close attention. Good luck with weight loss…if I couldn’t have favourite teas until I lost weight I think I would be extremely motivated! : )

Comments

aisling of tea

Uniquity

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada