Way way Backlog:

The beau did up some of this sometime last week. Will do a proper tasting note later, but my recollection of this went as follows:

-Accurate smell
-Accurate taste
-It’s weird to taste cherry vanilla coke HOT.

Definitely need to try iced (and I’m NOT much of an iced tea person). Will also definitely try hot again. If I could get used to those flavours hot, it would be fab!

Muiriddin

Okay, this just sounds so strange… Did any of the Tea come through or was it all Cherry, Vanilla and Cola?

Uniquity

Amazingly, there was tea, cherry, vanilla AND coke all at once. You could definitely taste the black tea (which might have been what made it so weird). The coke taste mostly went away in steeping, but the smell was still there. I think if it had been brewed stronger it would have been even better.

Comments

Muiriddin

Uniquity

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada