drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons

Currently drinking…

I just got an e-mail from Harneys saying my order had shipped today. It’s been 8 days since I placed the order. Two days since I e-mailed them saying I am disappointed. I never heard back. Harney’s loses points for terrible customer service in this situation, but I’m glad my tea is on the way. I don’t think I’ll order from them again, but a pound of vanilla comoro should last me a while!

As for the tea, it is the second steep from my earlier cup. So delicious – I love the second steep from this!

SimplyJenW

I love this one, too, by the pound! Bummer on the shipping problem. I hope you are ready to give them another shot once your pound runs out. I think your experience is not the norm with their service.

JacquelineM

Yes, I wonder if their regular person was away or something, because I usually get incredible customer service from Harney. I hope your pound does last a good long time, but please do try them again. I think this was an exception and not the rule.

teaNsympathy

I’m so sorry to hear you’re having a bad experience with their customer service! I have to agree with the previous poster in that I’ve always had great luck with them, and was actually surprised get receive my last shipment two days after I ordered it. I can sympathize with that frustration, as by the time I place my order I’m so eager to get it that I want it delivered yesterday haha! Still, I hope this doesn’t sour you on them for good! Hopefully you’ll be enjoying that wonderful Vanilla Comoro soon!!!

Kristen

I too am sorry you have had the level of customer service you have had. I would be frustrated. However I am a regular patron of Harney’s and usually have my tea in 3 days with incredible customer service. Please try again! There teas are wonderful and customer service is usually great. Again so sorry for your delay!

Uniquity

You guys are so great – I appreciate each of your vouches (that’s NOT a word, eh? :D) for Harney’s taste and service. I will keep these thoughts in mind when I am once again in a tea buying situation.

I think part of my issue might be the usual – I’m too far North, although it doesn’t explain the delay in sending the tea. Ah well!

SimplyJenW

Now, there are benefits to being where you are! I am dying to try David’s Tea, but don’t need $50 worth right now (to avoid a huge shipping cost to the US). You better believe I will be reading over your reviews when I am ready!

Comments

SimplyJenW

JacquelineM

teaNsympathy

Kristen

Uniquity

SimplyJenW

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada