Yum yum – Didn’t heat the water enough, so I’ve got a very mild cup here, but it’s super delicious. I also realized that the weird smell I get from the cantaloupe bai mu dan must just actualy be the smell of white tea because I got it from the apple vanilla white this morning. Yay for learnign!

180 °F / 82 °C 8 min or more
aisling of tea

Arg you! Your reviews always tempt me to cheat on DavidsTea….I can’t afford an obssession with another tea company! But everything you drink always looks so good!

Uniquity

Hah, I cheat on DT with Tea Brewery, Joy’s Teasoon and 52 Teas, but that’s about it. Love them all!

Comments

aisling of tea

Uniquity

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada