drank Goji Pop by DAVIDsTEA

200th tasting note, brand new tea. Obviously the tea buying ban was temporarily lifted today. We had planned to go to Sawadee tea house, but ended up at David’s instead. The beau smelled this one and proclaimed we had to have it – and now we do!

Steeped a cup this evening. My tastes are still a little off (thank you, cold…) but I really enjoyed it. The hibiscus got a little too dominant for me, but paying better attention to the steep would really help with that. A dob of honey would probably do it too.

The smell is intoxicating, and the taste is delicious. Wish the hibiscus would back off a little bit, but it’s not too over-whelming. I found it on the middle of the sip, if that makes sense. Will try again soon when taste buds are re-aligned.

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada