I don’t remember if this was my choice or the beaus. Because of the peppermint, I’m tempted to say I picked it. Either way, it’s been in our cupboard for quite a while and not really seen the light of day. The bags come in individually wrapped packets, so they’re probably as “fresh” as they would be if you picked up a box at the store today.

I think I had it before and didn’t like it, but can’t remember.

First scent impression is of a lemony kick in the pants. I love lemon, so this is okay. I also like ginger and LOVE peppermint, so I’m ready for this. Let’s do it. First sips – lemon. I don’t really get any of the other stuff. Just lemon. Strong lemon, slightly tart. I’m getting a minor ginger burn at the end. The peppermint must have walked away when I wasn’t looking. My, I wish the peppermint were here.

Anyway, nice enoguh. Should have had some of this when I was sick, it would definitely help. It sort of has that lemon neo citron smell, if you know that stuff.

Might get the beau to try it again, I think he would REALLY like this. I definitely think it’s okay, but I’ve got so many lovely loose teas that taste better, this will likely just be a work or illness tea.

EDIT: Upped the rating. Really came to enjoy it more and more as it cooled. Still lemon dominant and I maybe get a hint of mint in a chilliness at the end of the sip, if that makes sense. Gingerburn in the throat, but freshness at the same time. Quite nice!