drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons

I’ve evnded up in the unusual circumstance of having this tea available both in bagged and loose. Honestly, the smell of loose (and my own preference for same) is the way I love to go, but these bags are perfect for work.

Since I’m stuck at Switchboard for the afternoon (and off and on for the next three weeks, gah) I figured a big mug of vanilla comoro was the way to go. I popped it in my travel mug, poured some hottish water on and am leaving it to steep. I would prefer to have some loose as this teabag doesn’t really flavour up enough for my 16 oz. mug, but it’s still got a lovely mild vanilla flavour. Sort of reminds me of cappuccino (sp?) but less strong.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada