Had a cup of this today at Sawadee tea house. I was there for the first time and I LOVE it. Good teas, lovely owner, great teacups. I walked out with three teas, two teacups and big plans to return. Often. ((The beau also bought two teacups and three teas…)

Anyway, this is a nice chai. Mild, no ((EDIT: green)) cardamom or strong flavours. Didn’t pick up the vanilla at all, but I really enjoyed this. Bought a tin to take home and enjoy. So pleased with Sawadee…and still feeling the burn on my tongue from the pepper (The last little bit had sat in the press an extra five minutes or so and got spicy! This chai is more of a spicy chai than a gingerbread chai, but I like it!

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada