drank Swampwater by DAVIDsTEA

This was my “get to work” tea today…A great routine to get into. Not much new to say – It has a goood taste – sweet and fruit. Can steep forever since it’s a rooibos, and it makes an awesomely ugly green colour. I find todays mug a little muted, but I was recently chewing mint gum, so that is likely the cause. By the way, mint is, surprisingly, pretty okay with this tea. Maybe I’ll do a cup with some peppermint thrown in some time and see what happens!

Boiling 8 min or more
Kittenna

Interesting about the mint and rooibos tea going well together. I actually went into a DT chewing minty gum of some sort, and they offered me a sample of Rooibos de Provence. I assumed it would taste awful since I had been chewing gum (and it ruins many things, particularly drinks), but I tried it anyways and could taste the amazingness along with the gum. Strange!

Comments

Kittenna

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada