drank Lady Grey by Twinings

A nice relaxing cuppa for the afternoon. Wish I were at home with my beautiful mugs and my loose tea collection, but Twinings bagged Lady Grey isn’t the worst thing that could happen. :)

myspecialtea :)

what would you say are the diferences between reg earl grey and "lady Grey??

Uniquity

More lemon flavour and citurs flavour in this than bergamot, if that makes sense. It seems more crisp to me.

teawing

“but Twinings bagged Lady Grey isn’t the worst thing that could happen.”
I find that to be the case with most of their teas, infact there are some I just plain enjoy. This one included.

Uniquity

I haven’t had too many of them, but I really enjoy this one and their blackcurrant. I LOVE that one.

Comments

myspecialtea :)

what would you say are the diferences between reg earl grey and "lady Grey??

teawing

“but Twinings bagged Lady Grey isn’t the worst thing that could happen.”

Uniquity

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada