drank Bear Trap by DAVIDsTEA

Mmm… One of my favourite fruit teas from David’s. At one point, we had this one, Berry Up and Xanadu at the same time. Now Xanada is gone and this is almost gone too…A nice treat, very juicy and fragrant. As with most berry teas, I have trouble distinguishing one berry over another, but I get a bit of tartness – Maybe the blackberry? Yum!

Boiling 8 min or more

41 – 60: Not likely to keep drinking…hoping hubby will enjoy!
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada