drank Lychee Pear by Tetley

I never turn to this tea. I never have an urge to drink this tea…but prior tasting notes suggest I quite like it once I finally make it. I can’t even use the excuse that it’s bagged, because I drink baggd teas at work pretty frequenty. I do tend to turn to the ones with the strings, so I don’t have to use a yucky popsicle stick to get the bag out, but that’s probably just convenience.

Anyway, I find myself here with a mug of this tea, because nohting else in my drawer appealed to me. Once again, I need to stock up. I didn’t even bring my travel mug today, so I’ve got nothing to throw some of my loose tea in…though I still only have mojito and spearmint here at work. I keep meaning to bring more in, but I never get anywhere with that.

The smell of the tea is, as always, pretty pear. I know it’s a weird thing to say, but something about the smell makes my teeth hurt. It might be the popsicle stick thing (I hate the feel of popsicle sticks against my tongue, it does that nails on a chalboard thing to me). Anyway, it is really tasty. I just have some weird mental issue. With the tea, that is : )