drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons

Tea attempt #2:

First cup of water had to be dumped because someone somehow got coffee grinds IN the hot water spout. Second cup came out clean. Progress. Obviously, i decided to go with Vanilla Comoro, hoping to get the sickly sweet taste of basically boiled fruit out of my mouth.

Once it’s coooled, I’m happy. Yes, vanilla Comoro is sweet but nothing like my travel mug disaster. The vanilla is nice but not too forward and I can actually taste the tea. I’ve saved the bag for another steep (this is one of the last two pre-bagged vanilla comoro I got from Meghann M). This is nice. Thank you, tea gods.

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada