drank Detox (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

Yummy yum. I got the usual ginger and juniper, with a hint of lemongrass. A favourite ’round here, though we have so many teas that apparently we go a month without drinking it quite easily. Filled the pot this morning and sipped a few cups before work.

Michelle Butler Hallett

This sounds really good. I’ve wanted to try this blend, but the juniper scared me off.

If I eventually order some and don’t like it, could I send it to you? (This might be months away yet.)

Uniquity

I’m sure you could! : )

Honestly, the juniper always reminds me of gin. If you really hate gin, you probably oughtn’t try the tea. Otherwise, it’s fantastic!!

Comments

Michelle Butler Hallett

Uniquity

I’m sure you could! : )

41 – 60: Not likely to keep drinking…hoping hubby will enjoy!
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada