Spent the second half of my lunch-hour enjoying a mug of this and the newest Dan Brown novel. I know, I’m behind the times in my “literature” but I really enjoy him and my mother gave me this for Christmas. The tea was delicious (juicy, solid black currant flavour, as always) and a lovely pairing to my book and day. A nice upper on this grey sleepy day.

I’m now enjoying a second mug of this delicious treat – I find I can always get two solid cups out of one teabag, and sometimes three. I’m running low on my stock at work, I might have to bring some in from home soon..

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada