This was a new buy today (one of 6, gah!). We accidentally over-steeped it so for now it’s just okay, but I think it has great potential. Definitely lemon (of the tart kind! More like lemon rinds..) but there is tea underneath it.

aisling of tea

We smelled that one when it came in and we all agreed…it smells like lemonheads! Yum! Expect for the part that I kinda hate lemon tea >.>

Comments

aisling of tea

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada