drank Zing Me by DAVIDsTEA

Finally, a cup of tea! This is the first one that I have had time to ake so far today. The lovely beau tucked out 50 g bag of Zing Me into my purse so that I could have some of this today. I might need to try to get a bit more of this delight before it’s all gone, since it’s been discontinued. However, I do have a new peach apricot from Sawadee to try – Maybe it will live up to my Zing Me standards : )

I’ve opted for a shorter steep today, and will probably get to enjoy 2 or 3 cups. This (the first) infusion is very sweet – peachy, apricotty. Delicious. There is a slight ginger burn at the end, and the base tea is there underneath it all more in smell than anything, but it is there. Almost reminiscent of Cloud Nine right now, only with that juicy peach as well.

EDIT: Second steep came out quite nice. Still peachy, not much there by way of ginger or tea. Surprisingly sweet, but that could be the absence of tea and ginger. I didn’t realize how much they do to temper the sweetness of the fruit! This cup was steeped 5 minutes or do…I forgot about it. D’oh!

DecemberMint

Aiiiiieeee!!!!! It’s been discontinued!?!? Noooooo!! This is one of my favorite teas from David’s! I must get there and stock up asap! Thanks for the heads up! :)
I’ve never tried steeping this tea twice, definitely going to attempt it today!

Uniquity

I think I threw a post about it on the discussion board, but that would have been on Saturday. I am still a little heartbroken…we bought an extra 50 g to top up and are now hoping that our DT gets another bag in (I hate the bottom of the tin – Everything is broken!). It’s still online though, so you can order some if the local shops are out.

Comments

DecemberMint

I’ve never tried steeping this tea twice, definitely going to attempt it today!

Uniquity

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada