Now this is an exceptionally pleasant cup of tea. I don’t know what calendula and sunflower petals taste like, but I get a relatively strong vanilla/caramel taste, with a bit of sweet floral afterward. I was very skeptical at first, but it smells great and tastes great, and stands up to steeping very well. Something important to me as well is that I get enough tea for the beau and I in the morning with 1 or 2 teaspoons – and this tea did so admirably. We realized over the weekend that our Hungry Caterpillar mugs hold almost 16 oz of tea, so we’ve been using way less leaf than recommended. And, honestly, I really enjoy it.

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada