drank Ruby Red by Joy's Teaspoon

Filled my travel mug with this to get to work this morning. I was a little uneasy at first, especially after my disaster with this a few weeks ago, so I had the beau make sure there weren’t too many fruit chunks in it (Maybe I can eat the extras??) and actually shook out the majority of the tea after about 10 minutes of steeping. Luckily there was a garbage can at my bus stop : )

I think the key to this for me is making sure that there aren’t too many pieces of fruit. I can’t be sure that was the culprit, but I’ve decided to err on the side of caution and am watching how many bits end up in my cup. Today, I was rewarded for this! A nice sweet fruity cup. Over time, I’ve come to find this a bit too sweet and generally enjoy Wellness more, but this is still a great treat in my cupboard, and one that I think will be delicious as an iced tea come warmer weather. In general I am not a fan of iced tea, but maybe this will be the year that changes. I think the sweetness of this tea will really pop.

Boiling 8 min or more