Oh, my precious. I am having a delicious raspberry/blackberry forward mug of this right now. I never want this pouch to end. THis rises to the top of my fruit teas AND my rooibos – A sure winner all around. I’m still hoping that this is one of my oops teas…hopefully that package arrives soon and I can find out! Wonderfully berry flavoured, very authentic and natural as opposed to sweetened fruit flavours. I love it! I really do!

MTLCynthia

i have 4 oz. of this stuff if you want it pm me maybe we can trade rooibos isn’t my fave.

Uniquity

Sounds cool! We are on our second pouch now with no more in reserve. I’ve followed you, take a peek through my cupboard and PM me if anything interests you. I see that you already know the wonders of David’s Tea but I do have some other stuff if interested.

Comments

MTLCynthia

Uniquity

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada