drank Gingerbread Chai by 52teas

So, I think I’ve found my perfect chai. And in typical me style, said chai is no longer available. I broke open my gingerbread chai to enjoy with my peanut butter and crackers (great pairing, actually!) It’s so good! It smells great, it tastes great…It is, obviously more of a gingerbread chai than a spice chai and that is what I like. I’ve had 4 or 5 smaller cups from this steep so far, and am so happy with it. I wonder if I can re-steep it? Hmm, will try this later. Frank, if I decide at the end of this pouch that this IS my chai, will you blend me a pound? What does that cost? I remember you doing a pound of peanut butter something for someone..

Anyway, this tea. I don’t know what to say. It’s like hot gingerbread. I prepared it like regular tea without any milk, since I’ve been failing at stovetop chai lately (I think a combo of too much milk and too short steep time are doing me in, since I hate milk). There are spices here, sure, but no one spice is domineering the rest. There is just a nice taste in my mouth much like eating gingerbread. The beau even seemed to enjoy a sip and he HATES chai. So great! God, a gingerbread man would go good right now..

52teas

One pound is 49.99 shipping included. (As long as it is something I can recreate, which this is).

Jessie

Yum! I just got a pouch of this and as badly as I want to try it I’ve held off the past two days as I am kind of worried I will love it too much and not be able to get any more. Strange logic but that’s how it is. I love anything gingerbread!

Comments

52teas

Jessie

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada