Decided to give it a go with a second steep. I know, I break all the rules. Anyway, filled up my wee gaiwan once again. The liquor isn’t as dark this time, but I still get a strong cinnamon scent, as before. Looks promising. Surprisingly, the depth of flavour is still there. Excellent news! I could probably eke out a third one if I wanted, but I don’t like to tempt the tea gods too badly. Hmm, this is creeping up in my estimation. Please, tea gods, let me enjoy another cheaper lighter chai even more in the near future!

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada