Finished up the last of my bags of this. I am having a good time clearing out some teabags at work, though then I will need to get something in here to replace it. I have a mad desire to buy one of David’s Tea’s perfect tea mugs (http://www.davidstea.com/accessories/the-perfect-tea-mug) but recognize it as unnecesary. I just think it would make tea at work so much easier, since I’m always brewing for one. Maybe the beau will clue in and get me one as a semi-surprise someday : )

Michelle Butler Hallett

I hear ya on the mug. The fact those mugs come with a lid thrills me.

Uniquity

I’m hoping the beau decided to check Steepster today and read this…I’ve been hoping for weeks that it would come to him on his own, but I figuer a big prod might help. : )

aisling of tea

We….have four >.> We love them. I’ve got a friend who swears by his at work. I think they are well worth the money! (Hint hint, beau!) I just couldn’t resist the pink spring one!!!

Gong__Fu_Fighter

Nothing prods better than mysterious packages showing up on the door step…;)

QuiltGuppy

They have a pink one? I didn’t see it on the website. :( I think we need some DavidsTeas here in the US. At least in Michigan.

Uniquity

I’m sure they’ll make their way down eventually. The rate of expansion for them is pretty surprising, to me at least. However, if tea really does become just the trend that major news media like to say it is, then they’ll all get shut down at some point too : (

aisling of tea

It’s one of these, QuiltGuppy http://www.davidstea.com/what-s-new/2011-spring-collection-perfect-mugs We actually have all three of those, they’re so pretty!

Debus

Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more, say no more, a nudge is as good as a wink to a blind man.

QuiltGuppy

Thank you, ladykittyKat! I ordered two… The white with lime and the pink. And some tea… Sigh… Another package to smuggle into the house! ;)

Uniquity

I’m so glad I’ve encouraged everybody to buy more things! I want one for home and one for work, but I can’t deide on colours, therefore it’s not up to me. : )

Comments

Michelle Butler Hallett

I hear ya on the mug. The fact those mugs come with a lid thrills me.

Gong__Fu_Fighter

Nothing prods better than mysterious packages showing up on the door step…;)

Debus

Uniquity

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada