I still don’t get even a hint of vanilla flavour in this chai, but it is quite yummy as a standard spice chai. The beau offered me gingerbread chai again this morning but I think I need to ration it, so I went for this one. This is more of a spicy chai with cinnamon and pepper flavours, but it’s really nice. Actually quite similar to David’s Tea’s Saigon Chai, at least by my memory. I’ll have to do a taste test someday. Anyway, I love chai, so this is a lovely treat!

EDIT: For today, the rating goes up for it’s versatility. It’s good hot, it’s good cold. It didn’t do so great in stovetop, but that was my fault. Delish.

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada