drank Mojito by DAVIDsTEA

Yay! Now that the spring teas are out, it’s getting ever closer to summer teas, which just might bring us closer to…more mojito! I really hope it comes back, or at least a very similarly delicious cousin does. The spring focus on coconut was a big turn-off for me, and I hope they leave that behind for this year’s summer blends.

I’m enjoying a nice steaming mug of mojito (with my standard extra dash of spearmint)…in my new perfect tea mug! The beau caught on! : ) He got me the blue spring one with the pretty birds on it, and it adds a lovely dash of style and convenience to my tea drinking habits. Who doesn’t love to drink the taste of summer out of the beauty of spring? David’s Tea, you really know the way to this girl’s heart! I think my current favourite aspect of this mug, style aside, is that it holds nearly as much as my travel mug, but allows for very precise steeping…and soon enough, re-steeping!

As for the tea: there’s nothing new to say. Creamy limey vanillay minty flavour, super delicious. Never gets bitter, never needs sweetener and always lives up to my expectations.

ashika

oh la la i can’t wait to taste this : )

Uniquity

Here’s hoping it comes back!

Comments

ashika

oh la la i can’t wait to taste this : )

Uniquity

Here’s hoping it comes back!

41 – 60: Not likely to keep drinking…hoping hubby will enjoy!
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada