drank Read My Lips by DAVIDsTEA

Thankfully, I’m still feeling the love for this one. I bought 50 grams for myself over the weekend after my highly succesful (and enjoyable!) cup last week. Today, I’m enjoying it almost as much…it’s like a thin minty hot chocolate. I’m enjoying this little wave…maybe it’s the turning of the tides for my stance on chocolate tea. Almost time to drink that chocolate chai cheesecake Meghann M sent me ages ago! : )

41 – 60: Not likely to keep drinking…hoping hubby will enjoy!
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada