drank Honey Bee by DAVIDsTEA

Oh, wow. Dry, this smells much like Lush’s “Honey, I Washed the Kids” soap which I bought to replace my peppermint blue soap. Strong honey smell, followed by a tinge of something unusual. I’ve never had or smelled mate, so I find myself thinking it might be that. The steeped liquor is a rich amber, and the smell is magnified.

First tastes are delicious. I got a strong honey flavour, but then there is a strange after-taste/texture which I, once again, assume to be the mate. I realized after a few sips that it reminds me a lot of Joy’s Teaspoon’s Lemon Zest, only without the lemon. I think the sharp taste at the end is what echoes that lemon taste for me, but the honey sweetness is so creamy and delicious. The beau also mentioned that it reminds him of Lemon Cream Pie, but I don’t actually remember that being very creamy.

I will enjoy the rest of my sample package for now, but this might be a re-buy. However, I do have lots of the Lemon Zest, so if this is similar to it as I remember it to be, I don’t really need it. Except to learn about mate. We’ll see.

teataku

I love Lush! Just thought I’d throw that out there. is a dork >_>

KPats

That is exactly it, it smells just like LUSH Honey Bee Bath Bomb and Honey I washed the Kids soap! Its uncanny!

katgolik

I got it because it smelled so much like the Lush soap and bath bomb.I’m glad I’m not the only one to have noticed the similarity!

Comments

teataku

I love Lush! Just thought I’d throw that out there. is a dork >_>

KPats

katgolik

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada