Well, this tea seems to have seriously split reviews, and I’m not going to help with that. It’s fine enoguh, but not my thing. I’ve suspected for some time that I don’t really like white tea all that much, and this has sort of convinced me. I don’t get very much strawberry taste, I mostly just get white tea, and that doesn’t really excite me too much. I definitely don’t feel like re-buying this one. The dry smell is similar to DT’s White Tiger (which I did like) but it mostly just becomes a sweet white tea once steeped.

Maxime-Daniel Friðrikson

So, you recommend White Tiger more than this one?

Uniquity

For my tastes, definitely. but my tastes play more to strongly flavoured teas. If I want to drink propwer tea, I will, but if I want a strawberry white tea I want the strawberry to have done more than walked through the cup : )

Comments

Maxime-Daniel Friðrikson

So, you recommend White Tiger more than this one?

Uniquity

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada