drank Read My Lips by DAVIDsTEA

Re-steep from yesterday. Mint has diminished and the chocolate has become textural. It’s weird. Must have melted more the second time around, I keep getting a ring of chcoolate around my mug. Still nice, but thinned out.

KeenTeaThyme

Hey, DT spokesperson – lol – which DT teas do you recommend? I’ll be placing an order this week or next and need some ideas of good teas. :)

Uniquity

Apparently I’ve tried way less DT than I thought! (I apparently have a bunch of kinds I bought but didn’t try yet. Naughty! Anyway, I’m trying to keep your reaction to red rooibos in mind (I think it’s you that can’t have it??), but you should double check just in case.

-Zing Me (Being discontinued, but still online. Ginger-y, apricot-y, I love it. have stocked up 3 or 4 times now)
-Goji Pop (If you’re up for a crazy herbal)
-Cloud Nine (For something very different, as long as St John’s Wort isn’t an issue)
-Through the Grapevine (If you’re into sweet grape juice…not much tea flavour that I recall, but most DT is all about flavourings anyway)
-Lime Bang (A good substitute for my beloved mojito)
Earl’s Garden (I know you’re not much for bergamot, but I’ve never got much Earl flavour from this, mostly berries)
-Senchamental (Apparently I haven’t reviewed it yet, but I remember it being a favourite. I’m not much for green tea, so that’s saying something).

If not for the red rooibos issue I would also say Detox and Oh Canada. If you don’t already have a solid mint and you want one, their peppermint and spearmint teas are both yummy too! I also really like their Long Life Oolong, but it’s pricey and maybe not worth it in terms of value. I still haven’t decided. : ) I’m sure LadyKittyKatt would have some great ideas as well!

Uniquity

Ohh…Maybe give Honeybee a shot as well. If only they let you order less than 50 g..

KeenTeaThyme

Cool, thanks! And yes, I’m the one with the red rooibos issue. (darnit, too, I wanted Frank’s blend over at 52teas this week.)

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

Uniquity

-Goji Pop (If you’re up for a crazy herbal)
-Lime Bang (A good substitute for my beloved mojito)

KeenTeaThyme

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada