drank Lady Grey by Twinings

Dear Lady Grey,

I’m so sorry for always thinking I don’t like you. I don’t know what it is, but when your beautiful scent and taste aren’t right in front of me, I forget your wonders. Instead, I associate you with dusty dry bergamot, and your terrible husband, Earl Grey. I don’t know why he and I don’t get along, but you, my Lady, are a pleasure. Thank you for your faux lemon/faux froot loop taste and your conveniently packaged teabags. Forgive me my forgetful nature, and try not to hold a grudge when I inevitably think (once again) that I don’t love you. I do. I swear.

Sincerely,
Uniquity

PS – You really are best enjoyed at a 2 to 3 minute steep time. Who doesn’t love a quick Lady? ; )

Wayne

Haha, there’s a “like” button, there should be a “love” button

KeenTeaThyme

Love this! And agreed, there should be a “love” button for sure. :)

Comments

Wayne

Haha, there’s a “like” button, there should be a “love” button

KeenTeaThyme

Love this! And agreed, there should be a “love” button for sure. :)

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada