Dear Saigon Chai,

Just a quick note to thank you for your loyal service. After the bad brew last week I was worried we weren’t to be friends anymore, but that was a false judgment. Today, you are delicious as usual, and a refreshing cup of hearty cinnamon based chai. I don’t appreciate your crumbly nature before steeping, but you do turn into a lovely brew if I drink you in a reasonable time frame. That said, I would appreciate less powderiness, as it is tricky to keep you from over-steeping and getting bitter.

Keep on keeping on,
Love,
Uniquity

EDIT – I’m sorry to do this to you, Saigon Chai, but you keep going gross as you cool. I’ve had to lower your rating. Now you need a bit of sugar and there’s nothing around to help with that. Naughty!

aisling of tea

I used this tea with brown sugar to make a glaze for our Easter ham, it was delicious!

Maxime-Daniel Friðrikson

I’ve just bought this one today because you seems to love it so much haha! And I must say, you got some great taste in tea!

Comments

aisling of tea

Maxime-Daniel Friðrikson

41 – 60: Not likely to keep drinking…hoping hubby will enjoy!
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada