My 52Teas order arrived yesterday, and I made a pot of this to try out. The smell in the bag was wonderful strawberry sweetness, like candy or strawberries with a lot of sugar. Steeped, the smell diminished somewhat and I personally found the flavours surprisingly muted. i got a hint of something I would call cinnamon (is there any in there? I hope so…) and would have liked a but more strawberry flavour to go with the dry smell. I think next time I’ll steep for longer and see how it goes. I also totally missed out on the pie flavours. I’ll try harder next time : )

KeenTeaThyme

I let this steep for at least 7 minutes, as well as the length of the cup. Maybe that will help?? :)

Uniquity

I think I definitely underdid it. i tend to let Rooibos go for 7 to 10 minutes, or the cup, but I treated this more as a black tea. I’m all over the place! : )

Jessie

Yep, I like to steep the 52Teas honeybush teas as long as possible. They only get better!

52teas

I would also recommend about a tablespoon of tea per 12-16oz cup.

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

Uniquity

Jessie

52teas

I would also recommend about a tablespoon of tea per 12-16oz cup.

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada