drank Some Velvet Morning by DAVIDsTEA

This one, my friend, can be classed as a disappointment. The beau and I were interested in it for a long time, but always seemed to get something else instead. Last weekend I took the plunge and got some…For some reason, I remember having a chat with a sales clerk nearly a year ago, and they said it was similar to detox. Well, I love DT’s detox, so I was excited.

Unfortunately, that was a lie! This tea is very mild and meek, with only an orange peel flavour being discernible for me. It reminds me of Kyoto Cosmo, but with less powerful flavours. There is also another David’s Tea I’ve had that reminds me of Kyoto Cosmo, but I can’t remember which anymore. Anyway, David’s Tea, step up your game!

Maxime-Daniel Friðrikson

Yep I feel the same about this one which i received a 100g tin for christmas.

De

I didn’t care for this one either. Maybe because I had it in-store instead of brewing it at home, but definitely nothing like Detox. Was a bleck from me.

Comments

Maxime-Daniel Friðrikson

Yep I feel the same about this one which i received a 100g tin for christmas.

De

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada