Oh man…Oh MAN! This is fantastic. These strawberries really are blazing (but not in a spicy way!)…I get a totally authentic strawberry tastes, complete with the occasional tinge of bitterness that strawberries have. I don’t know where that’s coming from – the bamboo, maybe? Either way, I am extremely impressed. My disclaimer is that I got this in store, and they used the proper amount of tea by their standards. I try to stretch out my tea, so I usually use one perfect teaspoon to two big mugs, but this tea would not work that way, I don’t think. Definitely use at least one solid teaspoon to a mug. I think I will be buying some of this, because when I decide I want a real strawberry flavour, (but no berries are to be found) this will be where I turn. Hoping it’s as light as it looks, because I definitely want this in my repertoire.

8 min or more
QuiltGuppy

This sounds sooooo good!

Cattibrie

Wow. I think this is the first one we have disagreed on. I did not have any strawberry flavour in my cup just lots of what I thought was the bamboo. I need to try it again especially since you are recommending it.
did you use any sweetener to it?

Uniquity

Nope, no sweetener. I rarely put things in my tea, unless it’s a chai or it tastes horrible. I definitely had let it steep 5 or 10 minutes before I ever tried it, as we were walking. Also, as I said, they prepared it in store so I’m not sure of the amount of tea, but it might have been extra. I did not get any peppercorn taste though, lol.

Comments

QuiltGuppy

This sounds sooooo good!

Cattibrie

did you use any sweetener to it?

Uniquity

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada