drank Detox (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

Dear Detox,

Today, I love you. Last time, I didn’t. I wish I weren’t so wishy-washy, but, hey, what can I do? Today you are soothing, comforting and warming. Convincing me that my sniffles are not real and even if they are, you will kick their butt. I have spent the last 8 days at my grandmother’s without any legit tea and you are a wonderful way to return to the fold. You make me happy in these sad days after my grandfather’s funeral and you even remind me a bit of my beloved gin, of which I should very soon partake.

Thank you!

Cattibrie

I really need to try this one. It sounds interesting.
Sorry for you loss.

ashmanra

So sorry to hear about your grandmother.

Indigobloom

Oh dear, please accept my condolences to you and your family xx

QuiltGuppy

I’m sorry to hear about the loss of your grandfather. Take care.

Sara

Detox tea + some kind of liquor (gin? vodka?) = a hangover’s cause and cure in one cup! Try it. And I’m sorry for your loss, hope you’re doing okay. <3

Comments

Cattibrie

I really need to try this one. It sounds interesting.
Sorry for you loss.

ashmanra

So sorry to hear about your grandmother.

Indigobloom

Oh dear, please accept my condolences to you and your family xx

QuiltGuppy

I’m sorry to hear about the loss of your grandfather. Take care.

Sara

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada