This was a highly anticipated treat. I was convinced that Canada Post had lost it, but luckily it arrived on Friday, almost a month from the day I ordered it. We tried it out at my grandmother’s over the weekend and really enjoyed the strong lime aroma. I didn’t get any cheesecake taste (very sad face) but I did get a wonderfully limey tea. I have a couple other lime teas from David’s Tea and I learned that I really enjoy lime in tea. Since the beau loves lemon, this seemed perfect. And honestly, if this had been marketed as a lime tea (no cheesecake!) or had the promised cheesecake flavour, it might have been perfect. For now, it’ll sit around 75, and I will continue to see if I can get that promised cheesecake flavour. Maybe it needs lower temps? I boiled it last time…but at least I got two solid steeps before we switched out of necessity.

Cattibrie

Glad to hear it took a month. I ordered on July 6th and still haven’t gotten it so there is still hope for mine.

Uniquity

I always have hope…but my 52Teas order (and tea in general, really) always come very slowly. Apparently Canada Post agrees with my family and believes I have too much tea so I don’t need any more. How wrong they all are!!

Jessie

My 52Teas orders always seem to take a month! It’s really strange. I’ve also never been able to find the cheesecake flavour in the cheesecake teas. I’m glad it’s not just me. I always enjoy the other flavours but when you’re expecting cheesecake you want cheesecake!

Comments

Cattibrie

Uniquity

Jessie

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada