Apparently I did not log this yet…interesting, as I know I’ve drank it. When I decided to prepare it this evening as a treat I had a memory that I was disappointed last time. Luckily, this time I wasn’t! I get strong apple taste, very green and sweet, possibly even vaguely candied. As the cup cooled, the caramel came out to play and it really sticks around on the back of the sip. I used boiling water and let it steep around 5 minutes, and was initially a little disappointed but this was a tea that only improved as it cooled (I decided to do my daily exercise routine just after pouring this tea, so it cooled for about 25 minutes). Of course, now I am warm and sweaty and drinking lukewarm tea, but this really cheers me up. I’m continually on the hunt for a good apple tea, and a good caramel tea. Right now, this hits on both accounts! It’s a shame the beau likes this one too and we only have the one bag…

ps – I am seriously contemplating adding a Werthers candy in here sometime and see if that melting adds to caramel flavour. That can’t go badly, can it? :D

Indigobloom

you’re making the chocolate milk I just had pale in comparison! I’ve been looking out for a good apple tea myself.