Okay, it finally happened. I finally, after more than a year of loose leaf love, have fallen out of love with my bagged Twinings Black Currant. It makes me sad, but also excited becuase now I can officially begin the hunt for an amazing loose black currant. Unfortunately, I rarely see ‘plain’ black currant black teas. What’s up with that? : )

Mel

I love black currant black tea, it’s been very difficult for me to find the “right” one. The closest was 52 teas, their black currant white tea is damn good. There’s this place called Jason’s Deli, now they have black currant tea that’s perfection. But they won’t release the info who makes it! If you find a good one, please do tell!

Dravistich

I would like to try this…Twinings friggin’ rocks! Too bad I’m in the USA. Isn’t this a UK-only tea?

Uniquity

I live in Canada and found it here at an independent grocery store. I assume it would be available in the US as well, though I’m not sure where you might look. If any of your stores have an imported goods section you might try there in addition to the tea aisle. Good luck!

Comments

Mel

Dravistich

Uniquity

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada