drank Chocolate Rocket by DAVIDsTEA

I’m amazed. It was David’s first birthday at the location near me today so I stopped in to celebrate, re-fill our Jungle JuJu and Honeybee. I decided to grab a cup of this to go, as I am trying a number of mate teas lately and find I am really enjoying them. Caffeine has no noticable effect on me, so they are really just another yummy field of tea for me.

As many know, I don’t really like chocolate in tea but have had such positive experiences today that I figured I’d try for it. And man, am I glad that I did!! This was delicious. At first, it was totally just chocolate and raspberry which isn’t a taste I liked but it totally worked. As it cooled, the chickory, chocolate and mate dominated with the raspberry fading out. I think I am going to go by 100 grams of this tomorrow, as it’s nice to have another delicious substitute for hot chocolate. Honestly, I’m so wowed. Well done David’s! Also, I think I might really like mate…woo!

Indigobloom

I need to get me some of this to! I’ve been craving it for weeks :)

Cattibrie

I love this tea. One of my favourite things is Chocolate and Raspberry. This tea is great and I love the caffine kick I get from it. A great morning tea.

TassieTeaGirl

I know what you mean about no/low effect from caffeine, on really bad mornings I need two cups of mate to get me going! My other half hates me for it, he is one of those people who has to stick to the “no caffeine after 4pm” rule. Luckily we have a giant bag of Oh Canada for his night-time tea treat!

Comments

Indigobloom

I need to get me some of this to! I’ve been craving it for weeks :)

Cattibrie

TassieTeaGirl

41 – 60: Not likely to keep drinking…hoping hubby will enjoy!
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada