drank Creme Brulee by DAVIDsTEA

This just really isn’t spectacular. At least, not for me. I actually have even more of it now because the DT near me was celebrating it’s first birthday over the weekend and giving out goody bags with a sample of this and Green Seduction. We ended up with three of them (I wanted the tins!) but that also means three more cups of Creme Brulee to drink.

I find the smell really unappetizing, though luckily the flavour is a little better than the aroma. At first I get a slight hint of caramel but mostly end up with a sugary icing-esque flavour. It’s definitely not memorable and for me, sadly, not all that enjoyable either. I think I might mix a bit of it with something more interesting so I can power through however many grams I have left. I believe MaddHatter recommended a mix with Oh Canada, which I might try, except I like Oh Canada! : )

EDIT: I think part of my problem with this one is that it somehow gives me a coconut sort of a vibe. Oy.

MaddHatter

I mixed it with coco chai rooibos.. ;o)

Although I am told that mixing it with Oh Canada apparently gives the tea a more “french toast” flavour, so I am told, I have no tried it yet.

Uniquity

Hah, that’s it! I don’t have any coco chai rooibos though. Maybe I could mix some with saigon chai, another one I don’t really love and see how that goes. Might make them better, might make them worse.

never hurts, right?

Comments

MaddHatter

I mixed it with coco chai rooibos.. ;o)

Uniquity

never hurts, right?

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada