drank Constant Comment by Bigelow

There are definitely ‘rinds of orange’ in here…you can smell them in the dry bag and taste them (albeit tempered by the spice) in the steeped brew. For a bagged tea, this is kind of nice. Nothing special about it, but drinkable and easy to pop in a cup at work if my Perfect Tea Mug is dirty. Fairly nondescript, though I do enjoy the orange. Reminds me of Christmas at home, as my mother heats our leftover clementine peels on the stove to make everything smell orangey. Almost reminiscent of a really orangey gingerbread. Man, I want gingerbread!

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada