Gave another sample of this a try. I have a tin somewhere at home, but am trying to clear out samples. This one was composed more like what I am used to, with visible pieces of fruit. There was something that loooked like a strawberry in my cup, enticing me. While this is better than my last tasting (I decreased water temperature a bit in deference to the green tea) it still takes on a bitter edge toward the end. I truly wish there were no black tea in this blend, I think I would enjoy it more without that addition. At first I get a sweet green tea taste, not overly vegetal but clearly green with a hint of fruit and then the bolder black tea steps up the plate to dominate the finish. It’s rare that I want a green tea, but I think they are starting to grow on me…

Uniquity

Second steep yields a sweet hay sort of flavour with a hint of pepperiness at the end. Aftertaste is slightly astringent black tea. No discernible fruit, but actually really enjoyable. Used hotter water in the second steep and added a minute in steep time. Yummy!

Cattibrie

Glad you liked it this time. I really enjoy this one myself.

Comments

Uniquity

Cattibrie

Glad you liked it this time. I really enjoy this one myself.

41 – 60: Not likely to keep drinking…hoping hubby will enjoy!
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada