drank Read My Lips by DAVIDsTEA

Oh, Read My Lips – I love you so! When I first smelled and tasted you, I thought you could never be the one for me…but now? Now I don’t know how I ever lived without you. I just sent some of you off to a co-worker who also loves mint and chocolate but I can’t help but mourn that cup I’ll never have. Luckily there are 50 more grams of you at home, and tonnes more at the store. You might just be my winter indulgence this year!

ps – Thanks for making me love chocolate teas…I never knew what I was missing!

Cattibrie

Just finished this as a latte of sorts with Vanilla, Almond milk. Oh and I melted a square of an Aero bar in the milk. It was amazing. I really love this tea.

Meg

I felt the same the first time I tried it! It reminded me of chocolate lip smackers (which for me was not a good thing at all!!) and now a absolutely love it! mmmm…

sarai

Mm I’m also a fan of this one. @Cattibrie, that latte sounds fantastic!

Comments

Cattibrie

Meg

sarai

Mm I’m also a fan of this one. @Cattibrie, that latte sounds fantastic!

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada