drank Fruity Sangria by Fusion Teas

I’ve been saving this sample…I like berry teas but am not always in the mood for them, and I wanted to watch out with both rosehips and hibiscus in the mix. The mix looks divine, with red berries, green lemongrass and yellow/orange bits of rind. I let it steep about 10 minutes as I think I was a little shy on the ‘leaf.’ The taste of this one is nice – There is a wine sort of aroma but nothing over the top. Forget the sangria and focus on the fruit. Is it both tart and sweet and really enjoyable – a dot of honey might temper the hibiscus, but it wasn’t overwhelming at all, just worked with the other flavours.

For those looking for something to replace Pink Flamingo from David’s Tea, this might satisfy. Yummy!

I’ve been drinking loose tea since 2010 and my tastes have changed a lot over those years. For the last few, I’ve been a fan of unflavoured Chinese blacks and shu puerh. I still drink other things, but that’s where I am.

I live in a rural area with my husband, cat, and soon to be firstborn. I love tea, reading, doctor who, knitting, crosswords, board games, the marvel universe, and lots of other things.

I’m not often rating teas numerically any more but I want to leave this to explain my past ratings:
I try to only log teas once or twice because I drink a lot of the same ones repeatedly. My rating is based on my perception of the tea at first tasting and is adjusted if anything notable occurs in subsequent cups. I may also factor in the price and customer service but try to note that when I can.

41 – 60: Not likely to keep drinking…hoping hubby will enjoy!
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.