drank Xanadu by DAVIDsTEA

Wow, is this ever tart today. I used recomended amounts and steep time, and it is very tart. I also noticed rooibos in my cup, possibly for the first time. I hate that discontinued teas disappear from the Davids Tea website as I have no way of confirming the ingredients list now, but I swear I see rooibos. The things I don’t notoce sometimes..

aisling of tea

Well, it is classified as a rooibos tea here on steepster….Also, I am crazy sad that this tea is no longer around, it looks amazing!

Uniquity

I really like this one. Except this cup which is a bit crazy, but so delicious on the aftersip. The berries are really in your face. I feel like I like Bear Trap a lot too, and I think that one is still around?

Tamm

When I was looking the other day Bear Trap was still there.

Comments

aisling of tea

Uniquity

Tamm

When I was looking the other day Bear Trap was still there.

41 – 60: Not likely to keep drinking…hoping hubby will enjoy!
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada