drank Honey Bee by DAVIDsTEA

I just lost my post. : (

In sum: This is still delicious. Bought 100 grams of this which stays at home (the beau and I both like it) and the sample stays at work. Reminds me in taste of Joy’s Teaspoon’s Lemon Zest but the mate aspect really makes it stand out. Naturally sweet, but not cloyingly so (I find myself averse to too sweet tea lately). Highy recommended! (Disclaimer: I have no discernible reaction to caffeine and the like, but I’ve hear this one can be pretty “energizing”.)

CHAroma

Awww, I’m sorry! I usually write my notes in Word so I can spell check, format, and re-read it a million times till I get it just perfect. I know the feeling when you write something and lose it. You can never re-write it exactly the same way. So annoying. :(

Tabby

No! I hate that!! :(

Uniquity

Sometimes I type them up in Outlook if I am at work and just transfer it over, but today I was (foolishly!) typing online. Oh well, there was nothing profound. : )

Comments

CHAroma

Tabby

No! I hate that!! :(

Uniquity

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada