drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons

Had a cup of this today and was a little disappointed. Initially it was the delicious sweet vanilla tea I love, but as it sat it became bitter and over-steeped, even though I shook out the “dust” beforehand. I’ve got to finally admit that I wish I hadn’t been so quick to purchase a whole pound of this, as it will take me FOREVER to finish. Lately I’ve been feeling very blah about all my tea – I have too much of it and the turnover just isn’t there. I hope these winter blues go away as I would prefer to be loving my tea again.

TeaBrat

I have those tea overload feelings sometimes too. Perhaps a break is in order?

Kay Kanada

I experienced that too this summer… I had to take a break from tea (which was a good thing for the wallet!) until I started having cravings again. Oddly enough, tea was SO GOOD when I plunged back into it again!

Mercuryhime

Perhaps you’d like to swap some of this for some teas more to your liking! :D I’ve been wanting to try this tea and you seem to think you have too much of it. I hope there are some teas in my cupboard that will help bring your tea appetite back. Tea is just so awesome in the colder months. PM me!

Uniquity

Tea break might be worth considering. I just happen to have so much tea that it’s horrifying to consider it all sitting there undrank! : )

@Mercury – I can send you off an ounce or so if you’d like to try it. Shoot me a PM and we’ll work out the details – Maybe you’d be interested in another tea that’s not catching my fancy as well! : )

TeaBrat

Uniquity – I’ve never tried this before so let me know if you’d like to swap for something…

Comments

TeaBrat

I have those tea overload feelings sometimes too. Perhaps a break is in order?

Kay Kanada

Mercuryhime

Uniquity

TeaBrat

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada