drank Shamrock Tea by 52teas

Sadly, this is another one that has become less appealing to me over time. Today, I shook out a considerable deal of dust (what I believe used to be the mint in the tea) so I added a half teaspoon of Spearmint to brighten it up a bit. I’m getting a dry sensation in the aftertaste and a pretty sharp mint. The green is present, though not dominant. Not being a green fan, it is a hint more green than I would prefer, but still acceptable. I am pretty certain this cup is oversteeped though, and that is doing something unpleasant. I really am having a bit of tea failure this week, hopefully I can fix it up soon with something better. Maybe I need to get back to basics.

LiberTEAS

I don’t know for sure, but, I think the “dust” may have been vanilla bean…

Uniquity

Hmm. I hope not, as that means I shook out all the vanilla goodness. Though, that would explain this cuppa. I had dust and drudge in the bottom of my cup, so I always give the infuser a shake beforehand.

Comments

LiberTEAS

I don’t know for sure, but, I think the “dust” may have been vanilla bean…

Uniquity

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada