drank Santa's Secret by DAVIDsTEA

Santa Baby, Coming down my chimney tonight…

But only with this tea! Creepiness of that song aside, this tea is still going strong. Delicious, creamy and smooth, it has a richness that is surprising, considering the fairly minimal ingredients list. I wish I had ice cream that tasted like this… Though at this point, I wish everything tasted like this. Yum!!

aisling of tea

Seconded on the ice cream (even though I shouldn’t have it). The only candy cane ice cream I can find is full of chocolate, booo!

Uniquity

There was a Chapmans one at my grocery store that looked good, but I boldyl walked by. not sure if it included chocolate, though..

aisling of tea

If it was the one with a penguin on it, then yep! Choco city. Boo. But I have grown to love Chapman’s since moving up here!

Meg

I’ve had candy cane ice cream without chocolate…I think Scotsburn has it without chocolate (actually, I don’t think I’ve ever seen it with chocolate).

I find this tea much more satisfying (and makes me feel less guilty) than the candy cane hot chocolate from tims!

aisling of tea

Oh, I’ve had it, I just haven’t been able to find it since moving to Toronto. It’s for the best anyway, I can’t really have it.

De

God I miss Scotsburn. It doesn’t exist outside of the Maritimes.

Uniquity

Whaaaaaaaaaaat? Man, Scotsburn is a staple here. Obviously.

De

I knooooooooow. It’s so sad! Those towering scoops of ice cream is every flavour imaginable . . . I miss it so much.

CelebriTEA

Creepyiness of the song?
I loved Eartha Kitt’s version the most.
You must be too young to enjoy real music :-(

Comments

aisling of tea

Meg

De

God I miss Scotsburn. It doesn’t exist outside of the Maritimes.

Uniquity

Whaaaaaaaaaaat? Man, Scotsburn is a staple here. Obviously.

CelebriTEA

Creepyiness of the song?
I loved Eartha Kitt’s version the most.
You must be too young to enjoy real music :-(

41 – 60: Not likely to keep drinking…hoping hubby will enjoy!
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada